“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The more we see from IQ the more I think the Knicks just let Fournier expire and just use that money ($18 Mil) as the majority of what they pay IQ ($25 Mil) since it would not really mess with the money they have allocated on the cap now.

:ehh:

A lot of games for things to change but we’ll see.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
The more we see from IQ the more I think the Knicks just let Fournier expire and just use that money ($18 Mil) as the majority of what they pay IQ ($25 Mil) since it would not really mess with the money they have allocated on the cap now.

:ehh:

A lot of games for things to change but we’ll see.

IQ is gonna get traded. He's not gonna want to come off the bench the first 7 or so years of his career.

He's playing nice now so he can get his bag.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
IQ is gonna get traded. He's not gonna want to come off the bench the first 7 or so years of his career.

He's playing nice now so he can get his bag.
I’d give him his $ and consider starting him at the 2 if that’s a deal breaker for him.

He must remain a Knick.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I was in DC last weekend

Been thinking of moving down there for awhile

yeah I came down here to go to Howard and just ended up staying in the area because the job market was >>>>. Especially if you're in IT, it's no comparison imo.

this is what I said a little while ago when asked to compare NY/DC

Public transit while good, isnt as accessible and in general nowhere as crowded. Might sound weird but during rush hour, people on a whole just move slower in DC compared to NY. Strangers are alot more personable/friendly, in NY everybody keeps their head down and goes about their business.

It was also harder to find good food in DC. Sometimes I just want some good jerk chicken or some good pizza, and don't want to have to go on a SpecOps mission to find it. But for argument's sake, lets just say that maybe I didn't know where to look.

DC traffic can be bad at times, but it doesn't compare to NYC rush hour. Plus I don't think I ever saw a car double parked in DC lol. Nightlife shuts down way earlier. After 2AM, the entire city is pretty much dead on weekends.

No disrespect to the District, the chill vibes is what actually makes it appealing. It's like a southern area masquerading as a big city, that has its own charm to it.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
IQ 👑

Knicks fans taking over the arena like that was crazy.

Wizards are such a trash franchise :scust:
Deni was not happy about it…

What would it cost to get him up outta there? He’d be a solid back up 4.

Edit: just read the rest of the page. Good to see we on the same page fellas.