Dis one for the stoners, yall

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I couple months ago I asked yall if I had a corny ass voice, I was mad uncomfortable with my rapping. I feel like I'm more confident in my voice & flow so hopefully yall can see a difference

Check out my joint titled I'm Forever Smokin :smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker:

If its wack, lemme know. be real with me
If theres something I can work on, let me know

Strong @C-Styles influence in my bars :salute:

If yall want beats/collabs, dont hesitate to hit me up. Some crazy talented nikkas on this site.

Oh & I'm not sure if this is posted in the right place so go ahead & move it if it aint mods, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Other than the subject matter being generic as hell, this shyt is dope. Your voice/flow sound fine in my opinion and you got some witty lines. Beat is nice and spacey. There was a couple of those "smokin" repeats in the background that sound a little too high-pitched and silly.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Other than the subject matter being generic as hell, this shyt is dope. Your voice/flow sound fine in my opinion and you got some witty lines. Beat is nice and spacey. There was a couple of those "smokin" repeats in the background that sound a little too high-pitched and silly.

Yea, I was actually having a hard time writing clever bars about weed, I think they've all been used up :russ:

Good looks on the feedback, I'm definitely going to take note of these things, especially about the hook

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You're not bad at all...if you could put together a mixtape with at least this level of rhyming + beats like this one I'd download. There is nothing wrong with your voice either, btw...don't worry about that. Do you listen to ASAP Rocky? just wondering :leostare:

The hook was kinda meh though. Why you aint put this in the booth? :dwillhuh:

Edit: fukk as soon as i said that about the hook, it got stuck in my head :dead:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You're not bad at all...if you could put together a mixtape with at least this level of rhyming + beats like this one I'd download. There is nothing wrong with your voice either, btw...don't worry about that. Do you listen to ASAP Rocky? just wondering :leostare:

I made this beat after my first play through of liveloveasap so :lolbron:

I tried to switch up my flow enough so I wouldn't strike too many similarities to that nikka :ld:

Oh, & more beats/rhyming like this will be on my space invaders tape, so please look out for that

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
jayz.gif

Daps
Reppin
Australia
This is dope. Mellow beat, slow flow = chill as f*ck

The subject matter is fine IMO...nobody wanna be deciphering your sh*t while we're smoking...a weed song should be simple..

I love the length of the track too....

4:20:smoker:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Good lookin out brehs

I truly appreciate you guys taking a min to check out my shyt, hopefully you guys'll feel the tape