Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
taxi21n-18-copy.jpg

taxi22n-4-web.jpg

brit-tourist-taxi-crash-nyc.jpg

The heartbroken family of the beautiful British tourist badly hurt by an out-of-control cab flew to New York City on Wednesday to be by her side.

Siân Green's left foot was severed in the horrific wreck and her right foot was mangled.

"She is in recovery now, and they have had to amputate what's left of her foot," her distraught dad Jason said before departing from the family home in Leicester.

Green's friend Keshia Warren, who barely escaped the accident that crippled her friend, "is still in shock," Jason Green said.

"We are a really close family. We are all devastated by what has happened. We don't know what to say," he added. "We just want to be at our daughter's side right now."

Also en route was Green's boyfriend, William Lord, who has already spoken to her by phone, his dad said.

"Siân is as upbeat as you can be about this, she is determined to not let this ruin her life," said the dad, who declined to give his name. "It's such a tragic thing for a young couple who have just moved in together. William is packing to get the next flight out there to be at her side."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ist-lost-foot-article-1.1432674#ixzz2ccszPQK4

Last edited by a moderator:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
That's sad, and I hope she recovers well both physically and mentally...but the title made me :laugh: before i even clicked on it.