Dime piece gives a thorough breakdown on what wanting the soft life means

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
These women use men and discard them when they feel like it

Giving women the soft life is license for a judge to handicap men through justification of these women being accustomed to a lifestyle

Any man with resources that doesn't protect their interests and seek out women with similar drive & ambition is a GD fool

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
We gotta get some better “debate” topics in our community.

Let’s debate about how we can come together and pool wealth, how we can build more wealth in our communities, how we can reach and teach the youngins our community…

I done heard every side of the “soft life” and women just wanna be pampered and who’s going 50/50 and how many washcloths you use to bathe, etc to last a lifetime.

People still listen to these topics like it’s fresh ideas being presented? Hoe sitting there wanting to be treated like an adult child, complete with allowance and no responsibilities like she 16. How does that help ANYONE? Stop giving these folks attention:manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:russ: but when it comes down to it, it's just the 2020s way of saying "I'm a golddigger"

200w.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these women are delusional and telling on themselves. If I'm a betting man, most are with dead beats or with super simps. As matter of fact, I don't know any couple that's not splitting bills due to the cost of living.

I wouldn't mind paying all the bills as long as the woman will hold me down if anything happens. The problem with paying all the bills is the woman can leave at any time. And you need to earn well into 6 figures to comfortable. 401k, Health insurance, 4 bedroom house, 2 cars, eating out, and vacations? That's like a $200k salary minimum. And I'd want my kids sent to private school. $200k jobs doesn't exactly grow on trees.

A vast majority of these women are delusional and will end up a baby momma to a dead beat or with a super simp.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same men against this, are the same ones who dont mind getting women pregnant and "co parenting". Make it make sense:mjlol:

If you cant handle taking care of a woman. Chances are you arent in a position where you deserve a woman. Keep your head down,keep building,and maybe at a later date.

But saying nonsense like "So im supposed to take the risk and live the hard life:martin:?"

Yes,what kind of man sends his woman out to work in white supremacy if he doesnt have to:gucci:? Now if you have to,you should be a little more humbled and take the base out of your voice:respect: