Dilemma

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im going out of town for like four days, so Im just taking a carryon luggage. Flying up on Friday and coming back on a Monday. I want to wear these white/red/blue jordans that Friday, but with me already bringing some dressy type shoes for the graduation on saturday Im not going to be able to bring another pair of shoes unless I also bring a backpack. I wanted to bring a pair of camo shorts and these black sneaks, but im thinking since im only going to be there a few days....why bother just bring shirts that match my Js that im wearing up there and just rock the khaki or cargo shorts and leave my camos at home

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Im going out of town for like four days, so Im just taking a carryon luggage. Flying up on Friday and coming back on a Monday. I want to wear these white/red/blue jordans that Friday, but with me already bringing some dressy type shoes for the graduation on saturday Im not going to be able to bring another pair of shoes unless I also bring a backpack. I wanted to bring a pair of camo shorts and these black sneaks, but im thinking since im only going to be there a few days....why bother just bring shirts that match my Js that im wearing up there and just rock the khaki or cargo shorts and leave my camos at home

:wtf::comeon::what:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia

In today's climate, wear the Jordans to the graduation. [/thread]