Digital Foundry test series x and PS5 on a CRT and...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You still rocking the CRT?
If I was I'd have a better image quality than what you got (I likely do anyway because the question itself proves you don't know what you're talking about)

I just finished watching and I recall a memory. I wanted this better image quality during the Dreamcast era and got the adaptor to hook it up to a monitor. The trees in skies of arcadia looked so amazing, and everything. I realize now that my fondness of the Dreamcast is skewed a little bit. Because everything had this crispness that OLED can't even match. Soul calibur, crazy taxi. Gaming today really can't compare with back then. I'm kinda depressed over this revelation that I already knew :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is pretty funny.

a CRT :dead:

5 stars for creativity :salute:

shyt is comedy, anything on a screen that small will look clear who the hell trying to play on a big ass CRT that's 10 percent screen

of courser 1280/720 image will look blurry ass fukk on a big ass OLED TV

If that CRT was the same the size as the OLED he wouldn't come to close the image quality of the OLED

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty cool video. CRTs low latency is def nice to have. Its interesting how things can work well with older tech.