Digital Foundry blasts Sony's communication about cross gen games

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• John brings up fundamental changes in UI design that will not be seen because they need to be the same on the PS4.
  • Richard brings up the driving physics that will get held back in GT7.
  • Alex talks about animations and the fact that these games will be limited by 2012 tablet level CPUs.
:ohhh: My stance hasn't changed, it sucks in some way the limitations that will be there.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
My question is, with the shortages obviously holding things back to the previous gen, will it extend the current gen past its original forecast? :jbhmm:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
At this point it’s either they held the games back and waited until the install base was larger and there’s more PS5’s available. Or this. I think it sucks. They need to stop trying to make shyt for hardware that was outdated when it released 8 years ago. Hopefully the shyt is like 2 different games on each console.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Will they win GOTY or nah? :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

• John brings up fundamental changes in UI design that will not be seen because they need to be the same on the PS4.
  • Richard brings up the driving physics that will get held back in GT7.
  • Alex talks about animations and the fact that these games will be limited by 2012 tablet level CPUs.
:ohhh: My stance hasn't changed, it sucks in some way the limitations that will be there.

I respect you not lying or switching up :ehh: