Digimon Survive and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 are being review bombed on metacritic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xenoblade has gone “woke” and digimon has too much reading.
Lol what? I'm usually one to truly know when something is "woke" aka cacs over caccing shyt to pander but how the hell did anime waifu games get woke? It's always been anime girls destroying nikkas on some 何!?shyt. Unless I'm unaware, there aren't any black looking characters in XB3 are there?

Digimon too much reading? :mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do people even pay attention to user reviews? I don't think user reviews have any influence if a person will buy a game. For gaming word of mouth is just as strong as critic reviews, but user reviews are meaningless

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Do people even pay attention to user reviews? I don't think user reviews have any influence if a person will buy a game. For gaming word of mouth is just as strong as critic reviews, but user reviews are meaningless
I'd just see if there is a difference between critic and user ONLY WHEN the critic has a mid score and user score is high. But personally at this point I know what games I fukk with, so I don't need to look at reviews to figure out which games I want to get.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True, but at least with Steam it requires you to play game and the community there seems more honest than metacritic review bombers. I think metacritic should remove it if they can't find a way to vet users that have actually played game.
Steam also shows time played, so somebody can't just play 5 minutes and go "shyt was trash" and be taken seriously.