"Different World" fans the Shazza Zulu/Freddie dating storyline made no sense

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unless, I'm missing something. He was a Coli activist/Dr. Umar at first. Writing books on pro-Blackness. Called out Kim for dating Freddie's white cousin. Then next thing you know they were in love. How did they get to that point? Did he just suddenly change? I mean Freddie's mama is white. Or did she change. If she did, I find that hard to believe.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was lighter than her with green eyes :russ:. They aint give him much backstory but he was probably mixed and overcompensating himself. And shyt Freddy was fine wit her goofy ass. And she was open from the gate. So it aint much of a stretch really. Especially when you consider Whitley falling for Dwayne of all people.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Unless, I'm missing something. He was a Coli activist/Dr. Umar at first. Writing books on pro-Blackness. Called out Kim for dating Freddie's white cousin. Then next thing you know they were in love. How did they get to that point? Did he just suddenly change? I mean Freddie's mama is white. Or did she change. If she did, I find that hard to believe.
What’s even wilder is her going from hippie to lawyer. Freddie never struck me as someone who would discriminate against who she dates though on some free spirit shyt. Before she switched to the law stuff I could see them being the weed couple of the friend click.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He was lighter than her with green eyes :russ:. They aint give him much backstory but he was probably mixed and overcompensating himself. And shyt Freddy was fine wit her goofy ass. And she was open from the gate. So it aint much of a stretch really. Especially when you consider Whitley falling for Dwayne of all people.
I hear you. I mean we really have to question Freddie's character. She was a weirdo hippy at first. Had a crush on Dwayne and he friend zoned her (although in real life he was smashing). Only ngga that really wanted her was a date rapist.

Then got with Zulu. Then she's cheating on Zulu with her one of her best friends man. Who everybody knows was serial cheater. She was foul

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you. I mean we really have to question Freddie's character. She was a weirdo hippy at first. Had a crush on Dwayne and he friend zoned her (although in real life he was smashing). Only ngga that really wanted her was a date rapist.

Then got with Zulu. Then she's cheating on Zulu with her one of her best friends man. Who everybody knows was serial cheater. She was foul
Thats actually on brand for these naive chicks that go away to college. They arrive all wide eyed and shyt and before they leave Shazaa and Ron type nikkas done turned they ass out. Ay but that shyt with Kim was foul ass fukk and she just let the shyt ride. But I just chalk that up to the show being done so they were just like :manny: at that point.