Different opinions on PCT with oral steroids.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well basically,online on so many well known bodybuilding forums and steroid user forums, most advise Post cycle therapy, ie other hormonal drugs, to counteract the bad effects (ie growing boobs, losing your gains, erectile dysfunction), these are normally drugs used by women for breast cancer, tamoxifen ,clomid. This is even with a low dose oral steroid, ie dianabol. even anavar . ,Many others online, also say there is little point just using oral,steroids, waste of time, and injectables are the way to go.

Yet, at my gym,the guys that use ,who I know personally, not faceless people, swallow dianabol down like sweets they seem to keep their gains, when asked if they do PCT, they asked what it was? and when I mentioned stuff like tamoxifen, the attitude was, why would I stick womens anti cancer drugs in my body?Apparently no problems getting hard, fukking their girlfriends/wives etc etc.Most just use oral steroids not injectables and the look fukking massive, and cut up.

Now I have just bought dianabol from a dealer at my gym that everyone else goes to ,not for use yet, as I want to get to the stage of me plateauing naturally, but in several months,I plan to do a six week course, at a lowish dose to start with. But who to listen to ? I can see it from both sides really, as I don't want to grow breasts, get limp dikk,but I see the argument, about putting anti cancer drugs in the body, .

By the way I have trained natually,well apart from test boosters, and creatine, for about 10 years or and off as I started training when I was 15, so Iam no stranger to bodybuilding But Iam to steroids, so has anyone any experience on this. ?

kingsteve

Pro
Daps
growing breast and having limp dikk are not the only side effects from using steriods.

i thought about doing what u plan on doing but then i did a lot of reserach online and decide it wasnt what i wanted to do because the side effects scared ghe fukk out of me.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you are considering doing orals, erase that thought completely and get the real deal (injectables ie. tren, clen, etc).

Most orals come with all the same side effects of injectables but a fraction of the potency. And yes, doing PCT may be a good idea.

As far as I know, pro-hormones are going to be considered banned substances in the US, so orals or injectables, both are illegal. Might as well choose the option that will give you better gains. Hope you don't hate needles breh. :lolbron:

Or so I've been told :manny:. I'm still natty so I never really fuked with the stuff. If someone wants to correct me, feel free.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Hope you planning on becoming a Fitness Model messing with this stuff.

exactly. if there is no monetary gain, then i don't see the point of doin steroids. Why would you wanna risk finding out if you should do PCT or not? The consequences could be devastating.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Never do orals brah, they're much more toxic to your liver/body and you don't get the full dose. Go for injectables if you're really thinking bout it

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Don't use it.
You are now in possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. That alone is a crime. If for whatever reason, you get caught buying or having it in a sting operation, you are looking at a felony charge, court fines, and jail time.
Even if you never get caught, you want to try a drug with no idea how to use it. And now, you are asking around on the internet for advice from unknown people.
It doesn't matter whether you take oral or injected steroids, it alters your hormonal balance of testosterone and estrogen levels. When you take it, your body tries to balance itself. A side effect is too much estrogen, then you get nipples. Everybody is different and there is no magic test to determine how your body will react to an abnormal increase in testosterone. That's just one issue.
Future gains will get you mentally, not physically, addicted to steroid use. You will learn that you need to go on cycles. In your off cycle, you don't take steroids. During that time, you will get a noticeable loss in strength and mass. And that will be enough to compel you to continue the use of steroids. You want to regain your loss and then grow even larger.