Diddy shyttin on Canadians Unappreciation

Saka

Pro
Daps
fukk diddy doin why dont they sell Ciroc up here we thirsty breh i wanna see what the hype bout got this fruity nikka drake talkin bout peach ciroc :smugdraper:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We get like 8 peach ciroc bottles a month over here in Korea. =\

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I been wondering this for the past year or so, cus fukk all I drink is fukking Vodka and when you see rankings done on best vodka brands, its always pulling top 5 status if not top 3 :gladbron: I was like fukk I didn't know Diddys alcohol was popping like that :yeshrug:
Hell where im from you can't even get Alize anymore! :sadcam: and it aint like that shyts good and I like it, but I do miss it when I wanna get my :pachaha: on and listen to his best shyt!

We gonna have to get a US coli connect to hook us up and send some of that shyt down for the summer. I'd be rolling up to parties pulling it out like what ya'll know about Ciroc :scusthov: Notin motherfukkers! :wtb: Now let me drank, and no you can't get none :smoker: :ahh: :noah: :dead:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i'll ship yall bottles of ciroc, all flavors...gimmie 75 per bottle :manny: and we can do this real shyt

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never got the hype for Ciroc..... its not the worst but its nowhere near the best