Did Your Girl Ever Use "A Woman's Intuition" On You In An Argument?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Lately this girl i'm seeing, sometimes one of her argument is I don't understand how great a force is a woman's intuition
I'm not gonna list all the examples of her doing it but just when we fight sometimes if someone is true or not she will say a woman's intuition can make it fact.

It's so hair pulling, she even used that line once when I cheated on her in dreams. I said that was just a dream I didn't actually cheat on you, but then she says well then why did she have that dream? And continues to tie the dream to a woman's intuition.

Anyone ever experience that? How do you combat that?
We used to argue about it, but now I don't know what to say anymore......

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
No, she knows I'm too smart for that. Also on intuition, I make gambling sites cry every weekend without her help, I have the intuition in this

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
You might as well and just end the relationship. If she's already accusing you of cheating despite she said it was in her dreams and you reminding her of that while not cheating yourself, she finna nuke the relationship and blame you for it.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Usually when a woman I'm with says something about her intuition I make a joke about her being Spider-Man or something. Usually with enough teasing they learn to drop that dumb shyt. Believe two X chromosomes gives you super powers brehettes.:mjlol: