Did you see the hidden Playstation Announcements yesterday?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So, during the new sony studios "ad" there was actually a lot of subliminal hints and reveals that wasn't mentioned in the announcement or upcoming game.

E-3m9b9XMAswNwG.jpg

a lot of reveals as to upcoming stuff being announced in the show...like this lost legacy uncharted collection hint.

msedge-2021-09-10-22-06-55.png

but if you look to the left theres a clear reveal of an Aloy Fall Guys skin.

then you had this...

in case you don't know thats the sly cooper logo

kisspng-sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-sly-cooper-and-the-thi-mobile-shop-5b44a75fdb2b16.6297030015312259518977.jpg

and theres the Wumpa Pinata tease...

that wasn't the only crash tease...there was this..

vy3VRGlzo7fPfN14m9QkZnbEbuMNq3N41BNSDyXgVag.jpg

more news to come...apparently there are over 30 secret teases in this ad for upcoming sony releases

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
one more..the 616 is either in reference to the wolverine/spider-man reveals or a release date for ff16 since it proceeds the name of the earth it takes place on. I could also see square enix planning on releasing the game on the 16th to be cheeky.

5ot8vgolkjm71.jpg

1180w-600h-Marvel-616-Filmmakers-Interview-iris.jpg

Elfx4eCUYAMietE.jpg

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's interesting but none of these means a new Sly is coming, or that there will be a Crash PS exclusive.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather Sony first party didn't waste time on Sly Cooper or Infamous and just made new stuff. If they can get someone else to make or remake these games, and do it well, then all the better. But I don't get people's obsessions with these old IPs that were never overly successful.

Crash obviously was a huge success but it is an Activision IP, not Sony.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'd rather Sony first party didn't waste time on Sly Cooper or Infamous and just made new stuff. If they can get someone else to make or remake these games, and do it well, then all the better. But I don't get people's obsessions with these old IPs that were never overly successful.

Because rift apart and crash brought back everyones love for platformers. Thats why Jak is now being talked about a lot also.

A lot of people love those type of games and they’re pretty much non-existent now outside nintendo. People want to see those kind of games with state of the art graphics because its what they grew up on. Just like people getting hype about KoTOR there are people that would be just as hype for a rift apart level sly cooper

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

fukk no. If Ratchet Rift Apart can be a thing theres room for my guy Sly:hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should borrow some of the last of us AI, and keep the platforming but really make the AI impressive and keep the cel shaded cartoon aesthetic.
Strong AI with classic Sly style would be a juggernaut platformer