Did You Have an AWESOME Childhood?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there a bunch of have you seen my childhood type nikkas...and im sorry it sucked for you :to::to:

But being a kid was the goatest period of my life. :noah::noah: Carefree, running wild, playing, getting into trouble, experiencing things for the first time:wow::wow::wow: if only i could go back in time and experience that one more time :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I had great parents and a great support system so I had a great family life. One thing I regret is that I spent a lot of my childhood overweight, I still had a lot of friends and had decent success dating but my childhood would have been GOAT if I was in the same shape back then that I am in now (Not an Adonis or anything but decent atleast)

Daps
My childhood was pretty great except I had childhood depression. But if I could go back to being a kid, I would.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ok childhood, can't complain. I'm very lucky my parents were smart and made good money. It gave me a standard to hold myself up too.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Mostly yes, until my mom met my stepdad. Then it was very hit or miss at times.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell no, my shyt sucked 90% of the time. I had some good memories, but only random hilarious moments involving me and my goofy-ass friends (who fortunately for them, grew up decently from my point of view). I was depressed pretty much the whole time...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly believe if it wasn't for my great childhood, I would of committed suicide or done some Newton type of deed...

Life went to the shytter, when I moved to Canada...This country killed my soul...