Did you get tricked into having a kid

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when it comes to sex, man, there are rules and regulations i follow.

when i'm messing with a chick that has a lot to gain from being impregnated by me, i never ever ever bust in them. i'm extremely careful in where i unload lol.

the chicks who have a lot to gain are:

those without a college education (at least a bachelors - even with this, u goto watch out)
girls making minimum wage or girls who aren't close to me financially speaking
girls who are sluts (those who visit bars and clubs all the time and like to party or do something party-like almost every weekend)
girls who have a lot of guy friends

these types of women are straight trouble. getting ur heart broken by one of them is bad enough. getting ur heart broken by them, and then having to deal with them for many years after yall split is another form of true hell on earth.

i've seen people go through this and i know i sure as hell dont want no part of it, god willing.

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what kinda of money are you makeing that girls flock to you like that and you don't use protection?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
t65p5g.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what kinda of money are you makeing that girls flock to you like that and you don't use protection?

man, it aint about girls flocking or not using protection. i dont rawdog random b1tches and u shouldn't either. the girls i'm talking about are chicks you engaged in a real relationship with and whose clean sexual history has been proven by medical records.

OrangeBears

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, it aint about girls flocking or not using protection. i dont rawdog random b1tches and u shouldn't either. the girls i'm talking about are chicks you engaged in a real relationship with and whose clean sexual history has been proven by medical records.

Thanks for the advice but I'm a girl:russ:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Had some try but i always timed their cycles when i busted in them guts. They come to me like * i think im pregnant* im like :childplease: You better check that EPT stick cuz i doubt it seriously.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Planned all of mines but one female almost got me when my condom broke and she immediately said were gonna have beautiful babies im like :wtb:

Luckily she didn't get pregnant though only downside to that was SHE WAS RICH THOUGH :noah: