Did You Ever See The Dance Of A Red Tailed Hawk Before Attacking A RattleSnake?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I was surprised to learn that rattlesnake remains regularly show up in red-tailed hawks nests. The red-tailed hawk has developed a method to deal with this dangerous prey. It will land near the snake, and open both wings, sometimes fluttering one or both. This move will distract the attention of the snake to the open wings. If the snake should make a strike, it is more likely that the rattlesnake will go for the open wing feathers, rather than the body of the hawk. According to Dr. Charles Preston’s book Red-tailed Hawk, the hawk typically uses it’s talons to grab the snake in the middle of its body, then makes a quick bite to the head.

Look at it's dance, looks like daniel-son

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna make a Trey Young (Hawk)/KD (snake) joke but I don't know why we still calling KD a snake. Dude's one of the most likable NBA players. :manny:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Did he ever get to turn back human?
He got his morphing power back and could morph his human self. He could have gone nothlit but he would have been out the fight.

eta: after the war was over he took off and pretty much let the hawk take over. Rachel had sacrificed herself on jakes orders to take out tom in a checkmate last ditch plan to end the war.

They succeeded but it was far from a happy ending. It was actually really surreal. The fans was like :wtf: but KA just hit em wit the "thats war :francis:"

Last edited:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
And jake lucky asf that wasnt me. He had got these talons ESPECIALLY after directing that "no one touch the visser, he's a prisoner, we dont kill prisoners" shyt at me. The visser would had been lunch, and id have shyt him out on jakes head if he had any issues :pacspit: fukk visser 3/1 whatever u wanna call him

edit: and fukk jake too now that u mention it. Little white suburban twat probably lowkey got rocked up every time ax called him "prince jake" :dame:

He aint have to do rachel and all em auxiliary's like that. Like why not just have the fukking chee do a hologram simulation for his suicidal little "diversion"? Like those were kids with cerebral PALSY man :mindblown: Never liked that sanctimonious little fukker dont know wtf cassie ever saw in him :mjpls:

edit2: like he could have had the chee doing the diversion while the entire auxiliary squadded up with rachel on that blade ship. Starving the yeerks out of tom and his crew would have been LIGHT WORK for 26 animorphs in a tight space with a handful of human controllers. :wtf:

None of em HAD to die :wow:

Last edited:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Last but not least fukk the andalites. Them fukking blueberry horse-cacs could have ended that war at ANY time once morphing technology was invented.

"<hey, little slug ninjas: how would yall like to be andalites from now on and never have to worry about kandrona starvation again >:gladbron:"

Shyt would have been a wrap. Even if visser 3 was like "nah im straight :pachaha:" there would have been enough yeerks hitting the:ohhh: it wouldnt matter what that fakkit had in his morph bag he had been food.

Could have ended that war at ANY time. i guess the ellimist didnt fukk enough common sense into their species they just got all the :troll: genes.

edit: my bad op maybe u could update the thread title and add a "animorphs series grievance thread" in parentheses or sumn. :manny: idk"

Last edited:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
The Pemalites was aight doh :obama:

android breh went out his way to choose a specific lost ancient language to cuss jake out in known for its abundant array of profanities. :umad:

edit2: so are the hork bajir they aight too:salute:

edit3: but fukk the taxxons ugly ass centicacs :scusthov: