Did you come from a family that never did anything together?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
(Mainly your parents/siblings to clarify) it was very rare that we would do anything as a family unit.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Immediate family all the time. Extended once my Grandfather died things began to fall apart. When my Gma got alzheimers even more so.

Geek

Pro
Daps
My parents were cheap so we only went on "vacations" rarely, but when we were all younger wed all go take a rides to a store or dinner. Sometimes there'd be some city festivals during the summer and wed all-ways go to those. Some of us played sports so wed get dragged to those too. Once I got older I stopped going out with them unless it was for something out of the ordinary.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Folks got older/passed on, but there's still get together's on smaller scales. Family reunions, dinners, and so on used to be pretty big...:myman:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Yea it's called being broke. Growing up I would just go outside after school and on the weekends and chill with my peeps and get home before the sun went down. Than moms would cook us some food and leave it on top of the stove and everyone would eat whenever they were hungry. Family was real close but we just never went out and did shyt together. Pops was always working tryna make ends meet and moms was taking care of the house and the young ones. No big deal though that's just life sometimes. Still love my pops/moms and siblings though.
:yeshrug:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Yes it's a combination of just being selfish with certain things and getting your back turned on by some. Then the if it just goes from there slowly til unless it's your immediate family no contact.