Did you believe in Jim Jones’ Vamp Life?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im a Jim Jones stan, but the whole Vampire Life brand just seemed like some cheap knockoff shyt. He had Vamp Mobile, which was even worse than metro PCS, he had the vamp soda, but I never saw that in stores. He had Vampire Life records, but I think he only had Philthy Rich and Ball Greasy, and the clothes were just knockoffs of other logos, shyt was mad Fugazi. But all that is a testimony to how much of a hustler Jimmy is, because he did all of that off a line in a song. Salute which came out in 2010.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the clothes were just knockoffs of other logos, shyt was mad Fugazi.
The only time I ever saw Vampire Life was on Knickerbocker and Broadway in them akhi streetwear/sneaker stores and that shyt NEVER moved. Like it went straight to the clearance racks and was there for MONTHS.

Not to mention, really no creativity. Ok. A flipped Louis Vuitton logo. Then a flipped louis vuitton logo crossprint monogram on front of the whole shirt. Should of hired me to be a designer back then. Lol.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a hustler baby, I'll sell Vamp Water to a Vamp Whale :wow:

also, that song is way worse than Perfect Day. It's probably the worst song I've heard from him.