Did ya'll know that Donald Trump was a Democrat from 2000 to 2008? What do you think changed in 2008 for him to switch parties? Guess

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
When the black man got elected president.

Black Trump supporters running to this thread to argue and defend their daddy. :unimpressed:

For the record, fukk Biden too but some of y’all should be ashamed of yourself defending this klan member.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Black Trump supporters running to this thread to argue and defend their daddy. :unimpressed:

For the record, fukk Biden too but some of y’all should be ashamed of yourself defending this klan member.
He started going bankrupt? Hr realized that people woukd hold him accountable for sex crimes? These tend to be the main reasons why people turn to Republicans. Elon is doing that right now.
:lolbron::lolbron:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think when Obama made fun of Trump at the WH Correspondents' Dinner in 2011 that started his true heel turn.

Having the most powerful person in the US--especially a Black man--make fun of him and he couldn't say shyt back was eating him up inside.

EDIT: Of course the bullshyt started before the 2008 election, but the 2011 dinner was when he decided to to seriously run for president IMO.

Daps

You damn right I'm here to defend my daddy. :hhh:

Hands off Trump :ufdup: