Did yall ever use them cheat cds during the PS2 era?

Daps
Action Replay etc
519BY8RWEHL._AC_.jpg

Use to use these a lot. Unlimited ammo, no damage etc. Because I was too chicken to play then the right way. It was so bad I wouldn’t even play a game for f it didn’t have codes and I had to go I the internet to find them and manually input them before playing it. All because I was too chicken to play them the right way :mjcry:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got all my cheat codes from the internet and wrote it down like all the other black kids my mother wasn’t white like yours so I didn’t have a “broadband connection” on my PS2 back then. Only people online gaming back then were cacs was very rare for a breh to be online with a PS2
Yall really have to make every thread about race? :mjtf:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I got all my cheat codes from the internet and wrote it down like all the other black kids my mother wasn’t white like yours so I didn’t have a “broadband connection” on my PS2 back then. Only people online gaming back then were cacs was very rare for a breh to be online with a PS2
I remember i tried to play live and Madden with a dial up connection. :francis: idk how they even allowed that shyt. All lag. All game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I bought one once so I could play street fighter 2 bosses and air fireballs. Of course this predates champion edition :manny:
I’m not a p*ssy so no.
I agree with your sentiment even tho you are in fact a p*ssy ass nikka
I remember i tried to play live and Madden with a dial up connection. :francis: idk how they even allowed that shyt. All lag. All game.
I disagree, the lag somehow made it more realistic. Any disadvantages you had so did your opponent, and things like momentum was felt for real. I don't know how to explain it but like in real life if you fukk up you're toast/BBQ chicken. You had to guess everything online before it happens which is how it really is in the NFL. You can't stick the best without knowing tendencies n shyt, same with this lag version of online football. Once we went full broadband that aura of momentum that existed because of the lag, disappeared. If I was a designer I would look to capture the momentum by figuring out how to make every move count.