Did Watching Alot Of Netflix Make You Outgrow Gaming?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I don't really like very many new games, I've realized, I can still put hours into old games but not really with most new ones aside from a few notable exceptions(souls, whatever nintendo is doing, Atlus, Rockstar games, etc)

But Netflix/streaming had nothing to do with it, there's a handful of shows I can binge watch and some movies I like but I hate TV/Movies in general. I think new games just kind of suck.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukk no. I have a hard time watching anything on netflix. If im streaming, i mostly watch movies on vudu that i buy. But thats only once or twice a month. The last thing i watched on netflix was the witcher.

I haven't been gaming a lot last year. But since i got my ps5, i been caught up in ghost of tsushima.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don't really like very many new games, I've realized, I can still put hours into old games but not really with most new ones aside from a few notable exceptions(souls, whatever nintendo is doing, Atlus, Rockstar games, etc)

But Netflix/streaming had nothing to do with it, there's a handful of shows I can binge watch and some movies I like but I hate TV/Movies in general. I think new games just kind of suck.

I be feeling the same way.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No and I'm a Netflix head too. I haven't been playing much because the games I want ain’t out yet.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
No in fact I game more and watch less because there’s too many shows I “have to watch” now