Did silly racism ever make you just lose it?

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Beautiful day here today. Went for a jog, swam in a lake, got my kinky side on during a picnic with my girl in the park.:ohlawd:

All was good with life, brehs. I went to do my Tuesday bar shift, floating on air. I was just having fun in there, with both the staff and my co-workers. We took the Russian chefs phone from his locker. He is homophobic as f*ck, but his housemate is obviously gay. We had one of the Russian waitresses text the housemate of the homophobes, seriously gay shyt and then translate the responses for us. About 70 of us breaking our arses laughing.

Then the demon walks in. The demon is a wealthy English construction boss. When the BNP party list was released - his name was released on it. He lives just outside of Dublin, but when hes here, he makes this bar his local. An absolute c*nt of a human being, but he spends and tips well (never tips me).

His entrance meant break time for me. I told the busy lads in the kitchen to make me whatever. Few spicy chicken tenders and fries? Meh, fuxk my diet. Il eat.:ahh:

I bring my meal to a free table, the demon walks upto me and goes - fried chicken and potato, proper African paddy, aint ya? Then walks off and laughs. :ld:

F*ck him, I eat and get back to work. Hes a drink or two in him. Starts claiming that Boston deserved to be bombed, taste of their own medicine - as its full of paddies that supported the Irish struggle for Independence.

Blood is boiling now. Hes on the top shelf now, him and the brasser hes with. Making outlandish comments and remarks. But he tips the others well, so I stay quiet.

We get to last call, only a few left at the bar. This creep is pissing me off so I volunteer to sweep the lounge, outdoor and smoking areas. Lets close up and gtfo out of here asap. So a sweeping I go...

Sweep up the inside, then the outside, and now the smoking area. Just as I start, the demon and his brasser stumble out - "You missee a bit, BOY". To hell with this, repeat what you said. He does and laughs. I walk up to him, he is too drunk to punch, so I hock up some flem and spit in his face.:ohlawd:

Enough was enough. Its an easy number and I will probably get fired(not yet). But f*ck it, money is money but sometimes - principles are more important.

:scheme:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you used so many words i dont know the meaning to. brasser? BNP party list? housemate? paddy?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
coolstory.gif

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
you used so many words i dont know the meaning to. brasser? BNP party list? housemate? paddy?

Brasser is a prostitute.

BNP are a right winged, racist British political party. British National Party.

Housemate is someone you rent with.

Paddy is a racial slur for an Irish person.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I find that it makes cacs angrier when it doesn't bother you. Just hit 'em wit the, "f*ckin' right, I do like chicken" :manny:

This dude only ever comes in during the week. When he gets a few top shelf drinks in him, he comes out with crazy remarks.

I normally just smile. But the Boston bombing remark added with him calling me boy - just sent me over the edge. You know? Enough was enough.

No need for his crap.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This dude only ever comes in during the week. When he gets a few top shelf drinks in him, he comes out with crazy remarks.

I normally just smile. But the Boston bombing remark added with him calling me boy - just sent me over the edge. You know? Enough was enough.

No need for his crap.

:manny: Call his mother a or grandmother a brasser who raised him with bad manners, and let him throw a punch........then :deadmanny: that b!tch and make him reevalutate his reasons for f*ckin' with you