did quiting drinking really lose a lot of weight for ya'll?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im not a big drinker but i do sip once in a while. mostly shots of liquor and a few beers on the weekends. or a couple beers at home during the week

a shot of tequila or whiskey is only 95 calories. i only drink light beers also

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
im not a big drinker but i do sip once in a while. mostly shots of liquor and a few beers on the weekends. or a couple beers at home during the week

a shot of tequila or whiskey is only 95 calories. i only drink light beers also
depends on how much you drink, my friend cut out drinking for a year and claims he lost 10-20 lbs, he was drinking a lot of cheap ass nasty liquor so I guess it made a difference

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Don't matter.

I'll drink vodka straight at times or if I feel cheap and want to blasted, I'll pound 2 tall boys of 211. This is every day. fukk it. Gotta li

Strength continues to go up and I've shed weight.

My diet throughout the day is clean as fukk tho. Gallon of water a day. I hit cardio 20 minutes 6x a week and weights for 2 hours after.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter.

I'll drink vodka straight at times or if I feel cheap and want to blasted, I'll pound 2 tall boys of 211. This is every day. fukk it. Gotta li

Strength continues to go up and I've shed weight.

My diet throughout the day is clean as fukk tho. Gallon of water a day. I hit cardio 20 minutes 6x a week and weights for 2 hours after.
What kind of cardio

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You could always just stop drinking for two or thee weeks and see for yourself. I stopped drinking beer and lost 10 pounds.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on cardio and lifestyle. I used to crush six pack a week(sometime more than one) and never gained weight. Then again I wasn’t drinking beer on the couch and was very active and had a very job. UsuallyMy Beer came after working and I really only consumed huge amounts of beer in the summer when it’s hot