Did Pill make a mistake not signing the MMG contract?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
is he gonna look back on that moment like :why:

can he rebound from this or is it over for him?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yes and he already regrets it but pride won't let him admit it.

He didn't do or say anything reckless (yet) so he could technically re-join.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
dude is retarded for that shyt, Stalley is in the exact same position he was in right now just waiting to push through and im sure he will.

Pill would probably be one of the top rappers running atlanta right now or he would probably still be lazy :yeshrug: he had a way to the top and blew it.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
dude is retarded for that shyt, Stalley is in the exact same position he was in right now just waiting to push through and im sure he will.

Pill would probably be one of the top rappers running atlanta right now or he would probably still be lazy :yeshrug: he had a way to the top and blew it.

yea I'm not sure why Pill was complaining about not feeling 100% part of the team when he didn't sign his signature to that sheet. In spite of that...Ross let him roll with the camp for 6 months.

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
never liked pill's shyt.ruined the self made 1 experience for me:to:wow.it's been just over a year since ross built the team.:obama:i doubted them but they proved me wrong every time:win:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
bu$ine$$ wise he made a mistake but he didnt FIT in with them nikkkas imo. his lat mixtape went hard though

His mmg mix tape was ass cheeks that's why he never blew. Wale and meek had dope mixtapes when they got on mmg. Pill didn't.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
he was trash the blogs just pushed him. obviously ross was feelin em. but a lot of rappers ross was tryin sign back then didnt sign so it doesnt matter.

i member when one of them bang em smurfs nikkaz got a mmg tat on their neck. he was in one yo gotti video then i never seen the bum again.

ross stay playin these lames. lol is triple c"s down