Did Pac Have The GOAT Image In Hip Hop?

pac had the goat image in hip hop

• R.I.P to the GOAT pac, you'll never be forgotten :bow:

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • disagree, he didn't have the GOAT image in hip hop :leostare:

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • image? fukking IMAGE?! who gives a shyt, what about the MUSIC? :mindblown:

• you know you done fukked up right?..you know that don't you? you done fukked up right :ufdup:

• true, pac did have the GOAT image..these rap dudes been tryna :eat: off his image for years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pac wasn't scaring anybody, dude was fake as hell :bryan:

• :smh:@all these shirtless pictures of pac, no homo on this whole thread, b :wrist:

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
pac was a strange one. he played up the role of the dangerous black man and threw it in america's face to let them know he wasn't one of the 'safe' ones, but at the same time, he had a certain grace and eloquence that the average ignorant street dude could never have. its like he was going back and forth between these two worlds trying to find who he is. pac was a contradiction, but his image was a big part of his identity. the most honest description i've heard of 2pac was actually a quote from that biggie biopic notorious:

'if you asked 10 different people who pac was, you'd get 10 different answers..but he was all that and more. mostly though, he was just someone who liked to fukk with you'

tupac-only-god-can-judge-me-4900173.jpg

2pac125.jpg

2186880201_e3bd720e29.jpg

2pac-2.png

2pac3.jpg

pac had the GOAT image and charisma in hip hop

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Rape case, Hit em up and that beef with Biggie kinda ruined his image with the mainstream public, many people do not know Biggie dissed him back on Long Kiss.

I remember watching a beef documentary on MTV a few years ago and Sway said Biggie never responded to Hit em up :aicmon:

Jay Z has the GOAT Hip hop image IMO, the mainstream pop fans probably never heard of Ether. Dude has no real major setback in the public eye.

But Pac is still the GOAT when it comes to the music though, RIP brother :to:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac's a difficult one, you either love him or you hate him. One thing's for sure is that he's massively overrated, had he stayed alive he'd have sold out just as bad as Wayne, Snoop, Em and just about every other mainstream rapper on the planet.

Nas has the GOAT image in Hip Hop. There is no one that hates him, you either love the guy or respect him for his contribution to Hip Hop. He's kept it real from day and there aint no bullshyt acting about it either.

Almost every one I know will bump Jays music but :pacspit: him for just being him.