Did my homie take a L?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Ok so me and my best friend been kickin it since 3rd grade so I basically knew him my whole life and see him as fam.. Last night he told me that he was in love with this chick and showed me a picture of her.. She was attractive (at least a 8) but then he told me how they met..

Well from what he told me, she used to "talk" to his brother when they were younger (around 16-17) and he told me she confessed to sucking his dikk for 2 minutes (again, according to him) but he claims he's in love and he seems happy..

but basically did he lose? I'd rather him be happy with her but at the back of my head all I can think about is him telling me she sucked his brother's dikk.. even if it was 2 minutes..

Should i stop it before it gets worse or :manny:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
A woman giving a man some dome piece for a couple of minutes is not even close to being the worst thing she can do. There are women with a laundry list of sexual fiascos that would make a demon blush.

It's not like he really lost. Throw her past in the bushes :birdman:

:rudy:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
She didn't suck his dikk for 2 minutes. :rudy:
Make that like 6 minutes, or he hit that a few times. :birdman:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I don't think people realize this is a girl who sucked up his brother. Yea every female has a past but at the same time its still his brother

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I don't think people realize this is a girl who sucked up his brother. Yea every female has a past but at the same time its still his brother

The more you post the more you make it seem like he shares that girl. :beli:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Sucking his dikk for 2 minutes = she got DP'ed by his brother AND best friend