Did Jamal Ginsberg fukk Meadow's roommate at Columbia?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
:russ: Nah, Noah was more annoyed by that roommate than anything else. If they had sex, then it must’ve been WOAT cause he put a restraining order on her.
you got a point there... thats probably WHY he got his dad to do the restraining order.. he didnt want that to come back to haunt him

noah had tony's dumb racist ass taking constant Ls... passing out after seeing uncle ben on the box of rice.. smashing his daughter/taking her virginity.. shyt annoyed tony to no end. he brought up noah in damn near every season afterwards :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
you got a point there... thats probably WHY he got his dad to do the restraining order.. he didnt want that to come back to haunt him

noah had tony's dumb racist ass taking constant Ls... passing out after seeing uncle ben on the box of rice.. smashing his daughter/taking her virginity.. shyt annoyed tony to no end. he brought up noah in damn near every season afterwards :russ:
I just rewatched the episode and Noah looked visibly annoyed and murmured something to himself as he let her into his dorm room. Caitlyn was so much of a headcase that I could actually see her growing attached to the guy even without a smash, lol.

I think the restraining order bit in the end was to highlight the ridiculousness of his character and the heights he would go to when his grades are being affected.