Did Diddy Ever Pull Out The Diddler During The Biggie Days?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I don't know if Diddy was ever like this back in the '90s and early '00s, but something changed and made him into this deviant, sadistic, sociopathic MF. I guess money will sometimes do that to you, but this isn't the same Diddy that Biggie knew.

Personally I think The Diddler used to appear way back then as well. And I think The Diddler might have something to with 20 year old Christopher Wallace coming up with lyrics like

“..my nikka gutta like to kidnap kids,
fvck em in the ass, throw em over a bridge”

“you look so good I’ll suck on your daddys d!ck”

You know he used to look at biggie like “that boy thick :takedat:“…

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I think The Diddler used to appear way back then as well. And I think The Diddler might have something to with 20 year old Christopher Wallace coming up with lyrics like

“..my nikka gutta like to kidnap kids,
fvck em in the ass, throw em over a bridge”

“you look so good I’ll suck on your daddys d!ck”

You know he used to look at biggie like “that boy thick :takedat:“…
I JUST made a post referencing the exact same line in another Diddy thread before even seeing your post :laff:

Also, the Diddler never pulls out anything out of anything
full

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, we need the old Slim Shady to remix the Big Pun line about little Italy into a whole verse with Diddler rhymes incorporated into it :ohlawd:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm amazed y'all take lyrics literally. I'm still trying to figure out when that started. People I feel uses to be smart enough to know that line wasn't real.