Did Comedy Central Original programming fall off?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven't had cable for 3 years, so I don't know what's up. But when I had it still I stopped watching their shows for several years. I remember Workaholics was the recent hit (I didn't care for it).

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't even know what's on that channel anymore. Hell most of these cable channels have fallen off and are a mystery

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Comedy Central doesn't really program to black people. Every black person I have seen come through there, whether talent or executive, seems to come with a white-washed tint. They could be nice enough guys, but they all feel like they are okay with being the only black person in the room. That kind of shyt. Black people love laughter and comedy, yet they literally have nothing to appeal to us as a whole, except South Park, which is just jokes.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Comedy Central doesn't really program to black people. Every black person I have seen come through there, whether talent or executive, seems to come with a white-washed tint. They could be nice enough guys, but they all feel like they are okay with being the only black person in the room. That kind of shyt. Black people love laughter and comedy, yet they literally have nothing to appeal to us as a whole, except South Park, which is just jokes.
Stop trying to make this a race issue. :camby:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
they need to find their new South Park....kinda like Fox found their new Simpsons with Family Guy.

they need something. i'm not interested in any of the shows they've been putting out the last few years...even the roasts have been trash.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What good shows did they have back in the day outside of Chappell Show? I only remember watching that channel for the re runs of other comedy shows.