Did Chris Tucker drop the ball when he took that long break and then came back but only for a second

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I feel like Chris Tucker could've been an even bigger star actor if he wouldn't have gotten lazy.

Agree or disagree?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
After making millions off Rush Hour 2 and chilling with Michael Jackson. Chris Tucker thought his stock was through the roof.

Chris Tucker should have been the originator of the blueprint Kevin Hart has mastered and been in every type of action/comedy movie he could get his hands on. Hell he should have been the voice overs for animated movies. He should have stuck with some stand ups and literally be a household name.

Him taking that break and asking for too much money as well as not coming back for the Friday sequels and relying on them Rush Hour movies to last forever screwed him over.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Didn't he find religion or become born again, that's why turned down the Friday sequels. And IIRC, he had a contract with new line for all that money he made off Rush Hours 2&3 films.

If he didn't want to become typecast he should of went for more films like Dead Presidents and Jackie Brown and built up his resume.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Him turning down doing Friday sequels won't hurting him cause he had built off that success and went on to make more movies to show his range as an actor.

I know he turned down doing the Friday movie cause of religion reasons. I respect that.

I just wish he would've kept the momentum going with range of movies he was doing cause he's a really good actor.

He came back with Silver Linings Playbook after his long hiatus and then nothing again.