Did anyone else used to play “Super Solvers” back in computer class?????

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt. They had this in my middle school. But I remember it being called "Gizmos and Gadgets" I gotta look it up.

Off topic: went to a private (mostly black) Christian elementary school as a kid. We were one of the few schools in the Bronx that had a computer lab. The computers all had educational games and typing teaching games. But someone--no one knew who--snuck around and installed DOOM on one of the computers. Only the boys in school knew.

:russ:

Everyday we would meet after school, huddle around that one computer, and took turns playing while we alternated lookout guys to make sure we never got caught.

Them teachers was none the wiser.

90s computer class, man. Memories.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No. But I did play the following:

1. Oregon Trail
2. Unreal Tournament
3. Quake
4. Halo
5. That DBZ game that was on Cartoon Network.com back in the day.

Yall was having LAN parties for computer class between Oregon Trail and cartoonnetwrok.com? Kick ass breh.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Yall was having LAN parties for computer class between Oregon Trail and cartoonnetwrok.com? Kick ass breh.

Most of the time it was before school and during lunch. Very rarely the teacher would let us game, only if it was a free day such as state testing for the other grades and the schedules would be wonky.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Most of the time it was before school and during lunch. Very rarely the teacher would let us game, only if it was a free day such as state testing for the other grades and the schedules would be wonky.

Honestly breh, I was being sarcastic. Yall nikkas actually had Unreal Tournament and Quake installed on your school computers

:skip:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
denzel-washington-pissed.gif

All we had was Mavis fukkING Beacon.
However, one of the woefully ditzy 'computer class' teachers had left their account logged into a random computer in one of the labs and me and my deviant friends got a hold of it, made a low level admin account called "Admin_Troubleshoot" and got the ability to install programs that student/guest accounts couldn't and loaded that bytch up with emulators/flash games and ate HEAVILY until it all came crashing down due a latent bytch nikka we had who simped this Delilah bytch that eventually brought it all down.
:ohlawd: