Reppin
Charlotte
Kota is out there looking like 2023 Pinky :flabbynsick:

Is this the man yall been hyping up for all these years? :flabbynsick:

IYrjwqM.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kota looked in a little bit better shape but he's moving slow. I think he's probably washed at this point but there was no way TK wasn't going to have him in matches, he's a mark for Kota and of course Omega is his friend

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I said it the first time and it's just been reinforced now: having him in matches with Takeshyta makes it look even worse than it may actually be. Him matched up against Kota most of the time just shows how Kota isn't physically threatening, so all there is is the legacy of 'no sell god' Ibushi, but it doesn't look half as intimidating when he's pale and undefined. It's less 'stone cold killer' and more 'bar regular with the unbreakable chin'.

The fact that Konosuke Takeshyta is out here in better shape, doing better work and altogether looking like a more complete act than Kota By God Ibushi is not a situation I thought I'd be seeing. But I have to admit, I'm weirdly fascinated by it :obama:

Especially because, if you're paying attention... the 'fukk it' flabbiness seems to have set in on the Bucks and Kenny to a degree, too.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
:patrice:Has Takeshyta gotten on the sauce because he looked like monster or small ass Sammy and Flabby Jericho just make him look crazier

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I honestly don't understand how he could have a really good match with Mike Bailey in March this year (at Bloodsport) and then a couple of months later look like he forgot how to do half of the shyt he mastered for so many years :mindblown:
He didn't forget.

It's all apart of the research currently being done at the Kota Ibushi wrestling research institute:blessed:

Kota is deep into studying whether a wrestler can come back from being :flabbynsick:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Kota IsBushed until he has traps and a tan again.

Side note: Is there some NJPW IC title Dorian Gray portrait shyt going on here? As Ibushi has fallen off, Shinsuke has resurged:ohhh:
Worth it :banderas: