Did any of you actually enjoy The Lost World Jurassic Park??

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
From the original 3 it’s 1,3,2 for me

That dream of a talking raptor over a KID doing some gymnastics in order to take out a raptor any day

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hell yeah. My favorite character from the first film was back (Ian Malcolm) in this film and my favorite dinosaur (the T-Rex) was front and center in this film too. It was also great seeing the demonic Compies and the Stegasaurus show up in the franchise and it’s one of the few films in the series that made the herbivore dinos be as dangerous as the carnivores. Roland Tembo is another one off, bad ass JP character who is also pretty memorable in my opinion. It’s also got some great quotes, some brutal kills, and pretty good effects that still hold up to this very day.

I remember my Mom took me to see it after my final day of fifth grade and I had a helluva lot of fun watching it then and I still have a helluva lot of fun watching it now. It’s a shame that Steven Spielberg doesn’t think much about this film but that’s his opinion. Different strokes, different folks.

JP > TLW > JW > JW: FK > JP3 = Dominion

EDIT - It also has another classic John Williams score too. Not as memorable as some of his other scores, but it was pretty solid from beginning to end.

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Hell yeah. My favorite character from the first film was back (Ian Malcolm) in this film and my favorite dinosaur (the T-Rex) was front and center in this film too. It was also great seeing the demonic Compies and the Stegasaurus show up in the franchise and it’s one of the few films in the series that made the herbivore dinos be as dangerous as the carnivores. Roland Tembo is another one off, bad ass JP character who is also pretty memorable in my opinion. It’s also got some great quotes, some brutal kills, and pretty good effects that still hold up to this very day.

I remember my Mom took me to see it after my final day of fifth grade and I had a helluva lot of fun watching it then and I still have a helluva lot of fun watching it now. It’s a shame that Steven Spielberg doesn’t think much about this film but that’s his opinion. Different strokes, different folks.

JP > TLW > JW > JW: FK > JP3 = Dominion

EDIT - It also has another classic John Williams score too. Not as memorable as some of his other scores, but it was pretty solid from beginning to end.
:ehh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not as good as the first but solid.

Not having Alan Grant hurt it though. If he was featured it would have been received better :yeshrug:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I loved that movie. The toys that rolled out with it alone were worth it. Has it’s cheesy moments, and it’s a tough one to come after the masterpiece that’s the first movie, but from a canon perspective it’s a great look into Ingen and their other facilities as well as their motives.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
When I saw it opening weekend I loved it. Not as much as JP, but still great. Then the internet became popular and I discovered lots of people hated it along with other movies I love like Batman Returns.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
1st two JP movies & Jurassic World are the only ones I liked out of the series