Did a situation from a younger self ever make you think how you would have handled it now?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Posting a snippet from Discord....it made me wonder if any of y'all have ever reconsidered how you would have handled something a younger you did, differently as the "YOU" now:

hseyelashes.png

Subsequent posts led to other folks sharing shyt, so I figured I'd share with the Coli.

O

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I thought about this yesterday actually. When I was 22, me and my boys got in a fight in the club with some Chuck Town nikkas. It was crazy as fukk and a all out brawl. So when we leave, my homeboy TD like ay take me to my crib to get the choppas. My adrenaline was so high, I was like bet that nikka. So we went and got the straps and came back to the club. We all got out wit tools and TD ending up shooting a nikka car up but they escaped. I look back and know how easily I could have been in prison right now facing life if that nikka had better aim.

Oh yeah and rip TD.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's kind of the definition of growing older, in the right ways. Not having a fixed/rigid mindset.

but evolving and learning is what allows for you to be NOT be the same person you were 10-15 years ago.

to me, it's not always about being right or wrong, but how you could be better. how you can handle things better.