DEVOUT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you feel about a surgeon from another religion performing life saving surgery on you...?

Let us say you needed emergency heart surgery, and you were told the best surgeon in town was a Satanist, would you let him operate on you...?

If you say yes, how do you rationalize this...?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Just because you receive a service from someone doesn't mean that you accept or abide by their personal philosophy. It's little different than an atheist receiving that same surgical procedure from a Christian or from an agnostic eating at Chik-Fil-A, a company in which the owners have strong Christian beliefs.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
How do you feel about a surgeon from another religion performing life saving surgery on you...?

Let us say you needed emergency heart surgery, and you were told the best surgeon in town was a Satanist, would you let him operate on you...?

If you say yes, how do you rationalize this...?

:what: If I need surgery, especially surgery that could potentially save my life, why would I care about the religious belief of my surgeon? How would that conversation even come up?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:huh: That's like asking how would you feel if the pilot flying the plane you're on is a different religion to you. What does any of that have to do with professionalism???