he killed it at the DNC

as far as oratory, here are the undisputed champions:

Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Deval Patrick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how this is a lot more entertaining than the rnc convention. no pasty, fake, hate-filled cacs spitting out lies and talking about "faith" and "country." this is REALITY, republicans. americans, of all colors and creeds, united by their disgust at what your party has become.

deval gave a great speech. almost looked presidential. too soon to talk about 2016, but i bet hillary (not to mention castro and booker) was nervously clapping.

the only way you can vote for romney is if you are a house ****** or a cac.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how this is a lot more entertaining than the rnc convention. no pasty, fake, hate-filled cacs spitting out lies and talking about "faith" and "country." this is REALITY, republicans. americans, of all colors and creeds, united by their disgust at what your party has become.

deval gave a great speech. almost looked presidential. too soon to talk about 2016, but i bet hillary (not to mention castro and booker) was nervously clapping.

the only way you can vote for romney is if you are a house ****** or a cac.

i honestly dont think castro and/or booker has a chance to be president. to be president, u goto be able to talk in a way that makes people wanna listen to u.

i watched booker and castro give their speeches and i just got a sense, in castro's case, that he was trying too hard. his hand gestures just looked ridiculous. booker sounded too soldier-like.

Deval on the other hand. that n1gga killed it from point a to point Z lol. if he chooses to run for president, i highly doubt anyone can beat him...unless he runs right after obama finishes his 2nd term lol (dont think the country is ready for two blacks back to back. its gon be some mass exodus by racist whites).