Detroiters on Comedy Central starring Sam Richardson and Tim Robinson

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I watched the first two episodes. This is some goofy ass shyt and highly disappointing. Then I saw the leads were in improv together and I was like, "oh okay."

Conz

Superstar
Daps
like it. a lot actually. I've been on the Tim Robinson train for years now. he's a goofy fukk, but I find him funny and thought he got dikked over at SNL. Not sure if he's still writing, but Z Shirt with Kevin Hart is still one of my favorite sketches in years.

he had a pilot for Comedy Central pre-SNL which was pretty terrible, but i think Detroiters stemmed from that. i remember hating it except for this scene where he and another guy are a bartender/patron and they're having a conversation but every time it cut back to one of them, they were wearing each other's clothes and vice versa. shyt was hilarious.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know the white dude's wife. Used to mentor her in college until she quit to go into acting. She was up for the part of Lil Kim in "Notorious" but she didn't want to get naked.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The first episodes are :yeshrug:

After the 4th episode I've been dying laughing. :russ:It's been years since I've actually truly laughed out loud at a comedy show. This show is hilarious, surprised thecoli don't watch it. Like 75% of the cast is black

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this show's great. hopefully it gets a second season. CC is usually good for a 2nd season before these types of shows disappear forever. they've given far worse shows 2nd seasons. Remember Jeff and Some Aliens, Secret Girlfriend, *insert terrible shows that have aired at 10:30 on CC in the past 20 years here*