Detroit Tigers announcers fought each other after a game

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:mjlol:

Detroit Tigers' TV broadcasters Rod Allen, Mario Impemba done for the season after fight
Detroit Tigers' TV broadcasters Rod Allen, Mario Impemba done for the season after fight

ANTHONY FENECH | DETROIT FREE PRESS | 21 hours ago
28911775001_5831655980001_5831655494001-vs.jpg

Tigers broadcasters Mario Impemba and Rod Allen got into a physical altercation. It was known by many that they are not close friends.
WOCHIT, DETROIT FREE PRESS
Rod Allen and Mario Impemba will not be on TV for the remainder of the season.

The Detroit Tigers broadcasters will not be scheduled for future Tigers telecasts this year, Fox Sports Detroit said in a statement Friday.

635637776056789149-FSN-082306-TIGERS13-DPG.jpg

Rod Allen, left, and Mario Impemba in the Fox Sports Detroit studio in 2006.
DAVID P. GILKEY, DFP
Allen and Impemba were involved in a physical altercation immediately after Tuesday's road game against the Chicago White Sox. They were sent home and not part of the broadcast team in Wednesday's series finale.

"After speaking with all involved parties, Fox Sports Detroit has decided not to schedule Rod Allen and Mario Impemba for any future Tigers telecasts this season," the statement read. "Since this is an internal matter, we will have no further comment."

The contracts don’t require the individual network – Fox Sports Detroit, in this case – to use the employee for a specific number of events, meaning the station has the ability to simply decide against using their services for the remainder of the season.

FSD brought in Matt Shepard and Kirk Gibson to do Wednesday’s game against the White Sox.

On Thursday night, Allen posted this on Twitter:"I’ve always conducted myself as an honorable professional and I always will. Because this is a personnel matter. I can’t comment right now."