Detroit rapper 42 Dugg locked up on gun charges

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Detroit — Up-and-coming Detroit rapper 42 Dugg, scheduled to perform Sunday at Little Caesars Arena, has been arrested on a federal gun charge.

The rapper, real name Dion Marquise Hayes, 25, is being temporarily held without bond while federal prosecutors try to transfer him to federal court in Atlanta to face the gun charge.

Hayes is scheduled to be in federal court in Detroit on Wednesday for a detention hearing, four days before he is scheduled to perform during the "March Badness" concert at Little Caesars Arena alongside rappers Yo Gotti, DaBaby, Kash Doll and others.

The gun case dates to November when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents received an anonymous tip that Hayes fired a weapon inside Stoddard's Range and Guns in Atlanta.

Hayes is not allowed to possess a firearm due to convictions for carjacking and felony firearms possession in 2010.

Investigators reviewed video surveillance and documents from the gun range and learned Hayes and two others visited the gun range Nov. 8, according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.

The surveillance video showed Hayes possessing, loading and firing a 9 mm Glock pistol, according to the criminal complaint.

Hayes said little during his federal court appearance Monday in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge David Grand.

“Are you asking the court to appoint an attorney for you?” Grand asked.

“Yes, sir,” Hayes said.

His court-appointed lawyer, Todd Shanker, could not be reached for comment immediately Tuesday.

Detroit rapper 42 Dugg, a Yo Gotti protege, arrested in gun case

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
No line up :what:
0485f3ef-8f08-45de-aa70-1276578d9015-hayes_mug.png

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
TeeJayx6 got no line up either
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F01%2Fteejayx6-2020-ep-scamrap-2.jpg

What’s up no barbers in Detroit?

Jalen Rose has had an immaculate line up for 20 years can’t be :gucci:
My nikka General off 7 mile & Livernois will get you right :ufdup:

I don't know what's up with that no beard no moustache franklin the turtle lookin ass boy :damn:

And that picture you posted buddy look like 20 1/2 Savage :pachaha:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He’s 25 years old. I thought he was a real young’n. Next, he got carjacking and felony gun possession charges in 2010 at 15 or 16 years old. Next, ATF received an anonymous tip :mjpls: that he was shooting in the range. The gun range likely ran his name because they collect your driver’s license or conceals permit when you go shoot. At least in Florida they do. Ironically, that’s the same stupid mess that got Kodak clipped on a laundry list of other problems.

He needs to retain a good federal defense attorney with clout in GA to get out of that.