Detectives off on weekends now ? Wtf

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Criminals only have a 40 hour work week or sumn ?

Currently have a missing female family member

Recently been dating some new dude who been sketchy from the start

Long story short my moms n brother got the kids rn and can’t no one get a hold of her

My moms hit her up on fb Friday saying if she don’t respond she gonna file a missing persons report

No response so she filed

Here’s the odd behavior:

-dropped off the kids last Friday to my brother, the dude was in the car apparently

- her cash app account has been requesting $150 periodically from her step mom

-my moms called the dude phone number and he cussed out my moms saying he ain’t seen her in over a week

- this is lie cuz She(missing) called her dad from the guys phone on Thursday , last time anyone heard from her

- according to my moms she told the pollce all of this and all they had for her was “the detectives don’t get back until Monday sorry “

:dahell:

I see why ppl want to defund the police :why:

Anyways thru our own digging the best we can(just a phone number ) we find what we assume to be dude and he’s a damn wannabe drill rapper :snoop:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Idk but I’m sure her parents are worried sick. Thats a horrible feeling not knowing if your child is safe. Hope it all works out in y’all’s favor fr.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Detectives aren't like the regular cops, would make sense that they're not always available.