Detailed descriptions on 3cept super powers

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yes, these damn 3cepts are a bunch of fukkboiz who all have super powers of bullshytting abilities (Tru Story)
I have come to the realization that the best way to deal with these types of posters is by understanding there superpowers. This way, there repetitive bullshyt won't be as mindboggling once you know what your dealing with :manny:

I'll start off with 2 of them, then other Xbots can hammer out the abilities of the others.

1.) Fatboi1 - With the power of Cricket Wireless this dudes internet connection is similar to dial-up that was rigged somehow to work with broadband. This nikka invented a converter for that :wow:
What this does is it makes his post lag out so if you ask him a question he'll still be answering a question from a week ago thus making it appear that Fatboi1 is changing the subject everytime he answers a question. So by mistake, his superpower is the power of Deflection of topics :salute: Ask him about XBL features, he'll tell you how PC and Vita have features. I thought he was a master deflector, but now we know his secret...

2.) Profakkitry - He has the uncanny ability of taking topics out of context and solely focusing on that out of context angle no matter the circumstance :snoop: Whats devious about this miscreant is if that doesn't work, he'll then alter the context to adding blatant lies to the equation. Lets say we are talking about Racism. He'll take that topic out of context by inserting himself into this dream scenario and making it real IN HIS MIND. So for example, if the topic is being called "niggger" over say XBL? He'll "alter" the context by using his Wondertwin activate: In form of NEGROID! powers and all of a sudden he's now a black man. If you ask him what race he is, he'll take the question you asked out of context instead of answering the question. If you ask him what is his gamertag he'll change the context of the question asked. Its a different way of achieveing the same result that fatboi1 does. He's also a racist, but that is a different subject for another thread.

Add-on

3cepts, you can make your own thread if you wanna swaggerjack. Sony does it, so I expect you too :shaq: