Destruction All-Stars studio Lucid Games has been handed the Twisted Metal franchise

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You couldn’t wait to prove how hurt you were. The situations are nothing alike.

Sony has always had 3rd party studios make games with their IP for them (sackboy, Returnal, Medievil remake, bloodborne, DAS, Demons souls, Death Stranding etc)

Not the same situation as sony putting one of their 1st party studios on a game, saying its going to be the first AAAA game and then hiring a 3rd party publisher to help them

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sony has always had 3rd party studios make games with their IP for them (sackboy, Returnal, Medievil remake, bloodborne, DAS, Demons souls, Death Stranding etc)

Not the same situation as sony putting one of their 1st party studios on a game, saying its going to be the first AAAA game and then hiring a 3rd party publisher to help them
Nah nah, it was pointed out to you over and over again this is common place.

From triple a to double a games this is what happens. But you was focused on the co development part so heavily :mjlol:

Now Sony comes along with their 1st party game (that has always been co developmented or handed off ) and you don't see the similarities:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

No no no there is a difference between a 3rd party dev being the sole developer a game is contracted out to and a 3rd party developer being a “co development partner”, after the game was revealed two years ago already

I’ll put this in terms you xstans can understand, theres a difference between flight sim being made by team asobo and contracting out work to support studios, and a difference between say… ID Software doing Indiana jones and then announcing two years later they are bringing on Eidos Montreal to help them with it

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka still crying about the Crystal Dynamics shyt? :laff:

Initiative is a lousy studio that can’t handle a simple game development and so needed help. Deal with it:umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll put this in terms you xstans can understand, theres a difference between flight sim being made by team asobo and contracting out work to support studios, and a difference between say… ID Software doing Indiana jones and then announcing two years later they are bringing on Eidos Montreal to help them with it
The best part is when the PD trailer got announced they made sure to tell people that development hadden even really started on it. Not even pre alpha work.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
They shouldn't have been wasting their time with destruction Allstars and been on this all along

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Oh so you didn't see my post about how naughty dog has an outsourcing division and that there games are often more outsourced than not?

I'm pretty sure I was very thorough, and if you're gonna continue to lie I'll just post up the truth everytime you do that here :umad:

I see y'all lying and you got mad titan kinda incorrectly defending Xbox and you guys been taking advantage of that. I'll backup what I'm saying with proof as usual...

Let's examine the not trash studios Sony bought that you made threads on..

Firesprite
Housemarque
Nixxes Software

Very quality indeed :stopitslime:

This is 100% lies, but if anyone is interested in the truth?

That version of reality is crazy man :whew:

So naughty dog outsources most of its development. They even have a guy in charge of outsourcing. He looks like you too

Here's his LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-sanders-914b4139

Here's gamers noticing how little naughty dog actually worked on it once you watch the credits

Massive outsourcing on Uncharted 3, industry standard?

It won't let me embed this so here's a link to an hour long video of naughty dog talking about it

Uncharted Outsourcing

Any more proof you need that you're full of shyt and don't know what the fukk you're talking about? Because this thread is sad, but these narratives are MANDATORY so I'll be back :francis:

Everytime you lie, I'm gonna show you again and again the truth. So keep lying so I can spread the truth even faster :handshake: Or I'll just keep posting your picture

Last edited: