Destiny (x leftist turned far right) says Jim crow doesn't count as apartheid and Israel,hypothetically,nuking gaza wouldn't count as genocide

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
The fact that someone can be bold enough to say things like this on an open forum is a reflection of where we are as a society

I honestly believe that overt racism is back to the 1970's level right now. It's just barage of far right anti black rhetoric and targeting policies that benefits black people

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was never a leftist

Just a centrist liberal that talks fast and says the n word

He's been butt buddies with the far right for years :mjlol:

He platforms them, and in some cases, good friends with them like Fuentes. They get in these heated arguments on screen, then they have drinks with each other off. It's all theater, like the WWE lol.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Destiny is still a leftist. He is just pro Israel.
A good amount of his streams are shytting on MAGA
No he isn't. He sold himself as "classical liberal" aka right-winger. He's always been a racist piece of shyt who only engages in vanity debates to stroke his own ego, like almost every other debate bro. fukk him.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never heard of this guy before. I thought Destiny was a videogame.

The idea that 2 million people could be killed and that it wouldn't meet the definition of genocide is fukking insanity and evil.

All these podcasters and weirdos on TV and the Internet talk about death like it's just numbers on a screen.

Go out in the streets and actually look at all those dead bodies if you really think you're about that life. Get your hands dirty you piece of shyt. Because I bet none of these tough talkers have the guts to actually do what they propose.