Destiny 2

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
How in the hell do I play this???

:what:

All these locations and shyt, I’m just trying to play a single player story mode.

Like...where in the hell do I go???

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Speak to Amanda Holiday in the ship hangar:
ZSHuQQ7.png
She has the three year one legacy campaigns. Go in this order starting with Red War > Curse of Osiris > Warmind. Then Forsaken and after that Shadowkeep if you have purchased those respective expansions. BTW what platform are you playing on? If on PC I can help you if you add me on Steam.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah, I jumped in recently (like the third time) and they finally lead you in with some quests instead of hot dropping you into a DLC zone.

The UI is kind of confusing because they don't set you up to use it. That's the biggest gaffe, aside from the absolute minor explanation the game gives you.

Speak to Amanda Holiday in the ship hangar:
ZSHuQQ7.png
She has the three year one legacy campaigns. Go in this order starting with Red War > Curse of Osiris > Warmind. Then Forsaken and after that Shadowkeep if you have purchased those respective expansions. BTW what platform are you playing on? If on PC I can help you if you add me on Steam.

I wonder if this still applies? Didn't know the quest branches were handled like this. :jbhmm:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Idk honestly i remade my hunter and basically they make u follow the story mission with shawn. If not just do the forsaken dlc missions.

The new light experience is terrible..it was bad with red war campaign but that was a proper intro story.smh the best adv is go on the tube

That might be a quick and easy guide on what to do

TDT

All Star
Daps
It's over
Supposedly there's going to be another"saga" down the line,as the whole Light & Darkness storyline is over..right now Bungie has their hands full with Marathon(or i should say Marathon In Name Only..one of my favorite games from the 90s and they turning it into a hero/extraction shooter :shaq: )