nobody got time for that
Still ain’t played raid because can’t get a group of people on the same page
Why make a game mode people can’t even play :snoop:
Or night fall ?
WTF?

Am I the only one ?

Pay 60 but can’t access all game modes I feel stupid :snoop:
games - Destiny 2 [Coli Clan Info In OP]
We consistently have full squads to run with.
Destiny is not for the anti-social.
The Raid and Nightfalls aren't even required. I've beaten the raid and the strikes. The best gear I've gotten has been in all the other modes, which can be played solo or with a team.
Also, it does have match making. There is also an app where you can put out an open invitation to set up a fire team. If you were active in the Coli thread you wouldn't have these problems to begin with.
To your point though, it's silly for a game to require players to do so much outside of the game to actually play it, but it's not really that bad when you have a decent clan set up

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
games - Destiny 2 [Coli Clan Info In OP]
We consistently have full squads to run with.
Destiny is not for the anti-social.
The Raid and Nightfalls aren't even required. I've beaten the raid and the strikes. The best gear I've gotten has been in all the other modes, which can be played solo or with a team.
Also, it does have match making. There is also an app where you can put out an open invitation to set up a fire team. If you were active in the Coli thread you wouldn't have these problems to begin with.
To your point though, it's silly for a game to require players to do so much outside of the game to actually play it, but it's not really that bad when you have a decent clan set up

No you nikkas don’t have full squads
I shouldn’t have to jump thru hoops to play a game b
I want to play raids and nightfall’s because they are the most challenging I’m a elite gamer
Didn’t know about the app ?
I’m active in the thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You don't want to do the hardest content in that game with randoms who probably wont be using a mic or probably have the pateince for about 2 failures before they leave out.

Don’t want to pay 60 bucks for a game I’m a month in and can’t play the fun modes either

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Don’t want to pay 60 bucks for a game I’m a month in and can’t play the fun modes either
Best bets are to make friends with the coli clan or on LFG. I don't know if guided games works so you could try that. The amount of dumbasses and fukkery you'll get from an LFG group will help you understand why there's no matchmaking though.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No you nikkas don’t have full squads
I shouldn’t have to jump thru hoops to play a game b
I want to play raids and nightfall’s because they are the most challenging I’m a elite gamer
Didn’t know about the app ?
I’m active in the thread
:what:Yes the hell we do. What are you talking about?
How in the world did we beat the raid and strike then? I even live streamed it. I got 80 hours in and have NEVER had to play alone, or without a full squad.
Just pick a date and a time and throw it in the coli clan thread.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The raid is not fun at all. It's the worst part of the entire game IMO and you don't even get any amazing gear.
It's a bunch of asinine puzzles that require way too much communication and orchestration to pull off properly with minimal head aches.
The strikes are fun and only require a team of 3.
Your complaints would make sense if you didn't have a very active thread in this forum with people playing every single night.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Best bets are to make friends with the coli clan or on LFG. I don't know if guided games works so you could try that. The amount of dumbasses and fukkery you'll get from an LFG group will help you understand why there's no matchmaking though.
Guided games (which is essentially match making) works, but the queue time varies and can be unbearably long from what I've heard.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The raid is not fun at all. It's the worst part of the entire game IMO and you don't even get any amazing gear.
It's a bunch of asinine puzzles that require way too much communication and orchestration to pull off properly with minimal head aches.
The strikes are fun and only require a team of 3.
Your complaints would make sense if you didn't have a very active thread in this forum with people playing every single night.
The raid was decently fun this second time through cause it went way smoother cause everyone knew what to do.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The raid was decently fun this second time through cause it went way smoother cause everyone knew what to do.
I believe you. The game still shouldn't be so harsh on anti-social people in general....but....like I was saying to Lamont, that's a non-issue considering we have a decent community for the game right here, right now.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
How in the world did we beat the raid and strike then? I even live streamed it. I got 80 hours in and have NEVER had to play alone, or without a full squad.
This.

That said though I would like more matchmaking options.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

There have been multiple times I said in the thread I’m ready let’s go with no reply

:camby:

With the gym ,girl ,work , and going out

I don’t have time to coordinate when everybody on

On every other multiplayer game I can turn on and get it cracking