Destiny 2 lies to the player about experience earned.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The video game industry treats its customers like crap. The Destiny 2 controversy is just the latest example. These games are constructed at every point to push you into spending more and more money on them. They flat out lie about the amount of XP the player gets and when a reddit user does the research and catches them and post about it they go "oh this system isn't working to our expectations and we need to fix it."

They designed the system. It was working the way they wanted it to. They said nothing of it until they got put on blast for it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bungie really fukked this series up. Stans will defend, deflect, and still support them tho.

See.... and peeps was happy and laughing when Bungie left Microsoft..... but this is what happen when Microsoft dont keep them in check:sas2:

Last great game they did was Halo Reach:wow:

Martha

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
i noticed this shyt long before it was mentioned, but it didnt bother me cause it's for cosmetic shyt...people acting like this is some pay to win shyt when it's not....it's for shaders, emotes, and ghosts....

Yeah on one hand it ain’t a big deal cause it only throttled get cosmetic shyt and there’s still a bunch of free (albeit not as cool) cosmetic shyt in the game anyway. The issue is these fukks failed to mention said throttling in the first place. But again it’s whatever, still gonna get the DLCs :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah on one hand it ain’t a big deal cause it only throttled get cosmetic shyt and there’s still a bunch of free (albeit not as cool) cosmetic shyt in the game anyway. The issue is these fukks failed to mention said throttling in the first place. But again it’s whatever, still gonna get the DLCs :manny:

there was no need to mention it though, cause it was obvious in the game....everytime you did something, you could see you got less xp compared to the time you did the same thing before....i think people noticed it before, they just didnt care cause it's so easy to get xp....hell, bungie gives us a xp booster every week on each character for the first 3 levels you reach...i think the only reason it's getting brought up now is cause of the star wars/ea shyt, so gamers figured this would be a way to get bungie to change it to abuse/take advantage of it....

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Is destiny 1 still playable or did everyone leave it for 2? I still have the vanilla sealed on the shelf.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is destiny 1 still playable or did everyone leave it for 2? I still have the vanilla sealed on the shelf.

yea, the game still playable, but if you didnt get the dlcs for it, you not gonna experience what the game became....

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
yea, the game still playable, but if you didnt get the dlcs for it, you not gonna experience what the game became....

Yeah, i'm waiting to see if the PS4 pro with destiny comes back in stock on Amazon tonight for $349. ( the other bundles did). If not i'll get the taken king version of part one from best buy for $16.00 after CGU and send vanilla to the bushes.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i'm waiting to see if the PS4 pro with destiny comes back in stock on Amazon tonight for $349. ( the other bundles did). If not i'll get the taken king version of part one from best buy for $16.00 after CGU and send vanilla to the bushes.

if you gonna get d1, get the rise of iron edition....that is the edition that has all the dlcs....