Destin breaks down what Gizmo duck will not

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

If anyone wants to dispute anything said in the video, please do so and we'll discuss it :handshake:

Otherwise, console war will not be based on how much you like Marvel games.
It'll be based on if YOU are future proof. Courtdog's Kennel has a TON of good info that will be hard as fukk to find (on purpose)
But hiding the info doesn't stop it from becoming true. This is the last gen ladies and gentleman. We go full cloud and/or meta.

We fastly headed to Ready Player 1 shyt :francis:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Destin doesn't understand how UK competition laws works.

I'm finding it hilarious that all these gamers are now analysts. Hearing them talk reveals their ignorance of different countries laws.

Let the business people talk business. Gamers should concentrate on games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I'm finding it hilarious that all these gamers are now analysts. Hearing them talk reveals their ignorance of different countries laws.

most of dem mufukkaz haven't stepped foot outside the US :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Hi O-cubed. Listen, I'm damn near a founder of this forum. Who the fukk are you and why are you talking like your words carry weight?
Destin doesn't understand this/that... but you do? Ok, please explain to us all what he doesn't know that you do :popcorn:
Please actually speak on the subject instead of just posting your feelings indirectly...
most of dem mufukkaz haven't stepped foot outside the US :mjlol:
Just sohh we're clear here Coli, dis nikka Rekkagoof is now an expert not only on this subject. He even knows where Destin has traveled :wow:
Destin :skip:
I knew you Coli Xbots inhale these Microsoft shills propaganda daily
Destin plays all games, and just keeps it real. I can pull up a dozen videos of him shytting on microsoft from this year. Whats weird/strange/sad is sony stans hate anyone who speaks any truths. Newsmax style of consumimg information leads to this level of delusiion. Destin = Pelosi :mjlol:
Xbots is one female reject away from MAGA :scust:
But isn't the Playstation the most popiular system in America?
Are you trying to say that Maga gamers choose Xbox over Playstation?

I know you guys lying is Mandatory, and back during the 360 era when the system came with a headset included so gamers actually talked online
Then sony stans said "see, online is racist on xbox" but the truth is Online is racist on anything. You can be on Omegle and you'll get called a nikka
Its like, you dudes act insanely idiotic to justify bullshyt. Most racist shyt I experienced by far online was on killzone and most of the OG's here was in that same game when it happened. Your peers. Rekka, Golden Glove, Mowgli and more was all present while they "shot that ****** like he was MLK"

Playstation exclusive :scust:
Breh really rushed to post this bullshyt in the middle of the night. :dead:
That video was posted like 18hrs before I posted it, and I don't have a ton of Destin videos posted on this forum so :patrice:
But he did release a follow up video 2hrs ago so

ultimate-warrior.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hi O-cubed. Listen, I'm damn near a founder of this forum. Who the fukk are you and why are you talking like your words carry weight?
Destin doesn't understand this/that... but you do? Ok, please explain to us all what he doesn't know that you do :popcorn:
Please actually speak on the subject instead of just posting your feelings indirectly...

Just sohh we're clear here Coli, dis nikka Rekkagoof is now an expert not only on this subject. He even knows where Destin has traveled :wow:

Destin plays all games, and just keeps it real. I can pull up a dozen videos of him shytting on microsoft from this year. Whats weird/strange/sad is sony stans hate anyone who speaks any truths. Newsmax style of consumimg information leads to this level of delusiion. Destin = Pelosi :mjlol:

But isn't the Playstation the most popiular system in America?
Are you trying to say that Maga gamers choose Xbox over Playstation?

I know you guys lying is Mandatory, and back during the 360 era when the system came with a headset included so gamers actually talked online
Then sony stans said "see, online is racist on xbox" but the truth is Online is racist on anything. You can be on Omegle and you'll get called a nikka
Its like, you dudes act insanely idiotic to justify bullshyt. Most racist shyt I experienced by far online was on killzone and most of the OG's here was in that same game when it happened. Your peers. Rekka, Golden Glove, Mowgli and more was all present while they "shot that ****** like he was MLK"

Playstation exclusive :scust:

That video was posted like 18hrs before I posted it, and I don't have a ton of Destin videos posted on this forum so :patrice:
But he did release a follow up video 2hrs ago so

ultimate-warrior.gif

giphy.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
yall notice how even Leasy dont wanna be associated with the xbottyboy activity lately

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
yall notice how even Leasy dont wanna be associated with the xbottyboy activity lately
I was too busy noticing how not a single sony stan can speak on this threads subject.
I figured we all was grown men here. So what are you doing grown man, as in what are you doing HERE :dahell: gossiping about Leasy's whereabouts?
Why you always keeping tabs on dudes :dame:
If we not gonna discuss the threads topic then this thread will be about YOU. But I'd rather it be about the topic at hand...