Describe the last 5 men you've been with....

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Last guy- blackballed athlete with a bad reputation (works as a dj), very funny/goofy, older than me, but has a dark aura, has issues with alcohol and a past with domestic abuse.

#4 - Young, indecisive, cowardly.

#3 - Younger than me, immature, very handsome, messy, nasty/kinky, can't keep secrets, annoying, extremely funny.

#2 - Works for MTV. Older than me by a year. Seemed very put together in front of me. Did some sneaky shyt with our personal business. Apologized and we're back on good terms.

#1 - Older than me by 8 years. Bartender. Stays in the gym. Very social. Always going to a function or on vacations/trips. Don't like commitment. Sneaky. Jealous.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Pretty much all loveable a$$holes.

Current: Capricorn Funny, dancer, extroverted, annoying, sweet, punkass

-1. Pisces Mercedes salesman, spoiled, big baby, entitled

-2. Aries Hotep weedhead, not playing with a full deck

-3. Libra Nursethug, funny NY dude, very charismatic, hustler with a troubled past

-4. Leo Gamer/computer nerd, broke, not ambitious/complacent

-5. Saggitarius dancer, funny, selfish, judgemental, extrovert, affectionate. Crazy ass family, he was very insecure.

Wait... That was 6 lol

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
I was technically never with anyone, but had little teenage situations when I was younger. I don't think those count though.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Lawd, here we go :snoop:

1) Recent Ex, Extrovert -loudest person in the room, arrogant, entitled but insecure.
Very manly, good looking.

2) Selfish, lazy, nothing ever he's fault. Womanizer, believes he's own lies. Very good looking.

3) High powered tv job, very funny but humour could get childish/ stupid. Ok looking, very nice build.

4) Down to earth, happy, easy-going but dumped me for a damsel in distress. No ambition, my bit of rough. Not so good looking, skinny.

5) Government job, liar, insecure, romantic for others to see. Obsessed with he's look, good height, good build, average looks.

Last edited:
Daps
1. Introvert, intelligent, handsome, heavy depression, thinks he's a psychologist. Caring and giving but indecisive. all around complicated.

2. womanizer, liar, he believed everyone wanted him because he's 6'4" 225, and a sexual God. But he was bat shyt Crazy. Couldnt hold a proper conversation. Only good for sex.

3. Very nice handsome, would give me anything I wanted. Ambitious, successful, works hard wonderful dad to his children, but also a liar. He had a wife in another country. I had to friend zone him for not being honest. He's one of my bestfriends til tis day.

4. My very first relationship, He was short, handsome, intelligent, encouraging,successful and funny. Extrovert, I was extremely shy and when i was with him i didnt have a choice but to break out of my shell. He had a dark side, he was abusive physically. Stayed with him for over ten years.I thought he would change. He's still one of my close friends.