DeSantis Really Hate Mexicans

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude is evil. He hates everyone except the business lobbies lining his pockets. He signed off on a few really fukked up bills that screw over workers.

The bill, HB 433, also preempts the regulation of employer scheduling practices to the state, and — effective Sept. 30, 2026 — will strip local “living wage” laws passed in some Florida cities and counties that require their contractors to pay employees a wage that’s higher than the state’s minimum.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Florida already having a hard time trying to find Hispanic workers because of bills signed by DeSantis, they will abandon those jobs to someone who will offer shade/water.

Anywho DeSantis is becoming a pariah in Florida and at some point he going to get caught with a gay lover since DeSantis is a fairy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I would love to hear @ORDER_66 opinion about him. #BothSides

I never liked desantis but what bugs me is that his family are immigrants they hail from france this dude is a literal anchor baby who wants to harm other immigrants in his state... like irony be damned...:what: he was also a torturer at abu ghraib and that didnt blow up into a bigger story... he always gave me a try hard energy... like he has no soul...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

A bill in the Florida Legislature meant to stop working Floridians from securing higher pay or better benefits was given to lawmakers by a big-business lobbying group that represents major employers like Publix Super Markets, Bank of America and Walt Disney World, according to emails obtained in a public-records request.

The Florida Chamber of Commerce may not be working alone. The emails suggest the business group had help writing the wages-and-benefits bill from a billionaire-backed think tank called the Foundation for Government Accountability — the same organization that wrote a separate proposal moving through Tallahassee this session that would weaken Florida’s child-labor laws.

The wages-and-benefits bill is House Bill 433. It began as an attempt to stop cities and counties across Florida from passing heat-protection ordinances — local laws that would require employers to provide safety measures like cool drinking water and periodic breaks to roofers, farmworkers and other employees who work outdoors in extreme heat.

But a few weeks after the bill was filed, the Republican-controlled Florida House of Representatives dramatically expanded the scope of the legislation.

In addition to stopping local heat-protection laws, the new version of the bill would also erase “living wage” ordinances that have been adopted in many of Florida’s big cities and urban counties. Those ordinances typically require companies that receive local government contracts to pay their employees a few dollars more than the statewide minimum wage, which is currently $12 an hour.

That’s not all. The revamped legislation would also block cities and counties from doing anything else that might affect the “terms and conditions” of employment at any private employer.
It’s a sweeping prohibition that appears partly aimed at stopping the spread of “Fair Work Week” laws, which are meant to ensure more predictable schedules for hourly workers.

Records show this rewrite came from the Florida Chamber. Carolyn Johnson, a lobbyist for the chamber, emailed the proposed legislation to Rep. Tiffany Esposito, a Republican from Fort Myers who is sponsoring HB 433.

Tiffany Esposito:

Esposito herself, who argued the bill was in the best interest of taxpayers, is herself the president of a regional chamber of commerce in Southwest Florida.

You can't make this shyt up.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never liked desantis but what bugs me is that his family are immigrants they hail from france this dude is a literal anchor baby who wants to harm other immigrants in his state... like irony be damned...:what: he was also a torturer at abu ghraib and that didnt blow up into a bigger story... he always gave me a try hard energy... like he has no soul...

He's a literal European.
Those immigrant rules don't apply to them. Most Irish in the US are on long expired visas but no one gives a shyt.

Also notice how ethnic Italians in American politics are mostly all in the Republican party and are the most savage and extreme racists there.