Derrius Guice accused of sexual assault by a 74 year old Grandma.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
10319110.jpeg

She glanced up, and they stopped right in front of her.

“I like to f--- women like you, you older women, because y'all know y'all like us young men to f--- y'all,” Scott said Guice told her. “And, you know you want this body.” Scott was shocked, she said. Guice kept making vulgar comments while rubbing his body up and down, from his chest to his genitals. She said she asked Guice to move away and leave her alone, but he refused. He had a big grin on his face, she said, and his friends were on his sides, laughing. This went on for a few minutes, Scott said.

After Guice made his vulgar comments and gestures, Scott said she told him she was a grandmother and asked him to show her respect.

“‘Young man, respect me,’” she recalled saying. “‘I am a grandmother, and I have grandkids. How would you like somebody to talk to your grandmother this way and handle this like that?’ I said, ‘My grandsons are not like this.’ And he told me, ‘F--- your grandsons. They don't know nothing, you and I are going to the hotel so I could f--- you.’” :picard:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Off topic but how in the hell is a 70 year old woman working stadium security :dahell:

:dead:

nikkaz need to go ahead and claim CTE to get their time cut :yeshrug:

Les Miles and the LSU football program being dirtbags to this extent all this time is embarrassing .